Phoenix Austec is a respected and well established Managed IT Services company, owned and operated within Australia since 2007.
We have a team of highly trained Technicians and Account Representatives who understand the important role that IT plays within your business.
Our objective is to deliver proactive IT support and Managed IT Services to our clients to ensure a smooth running system every day. We can do this because we only hire the best, and use best practice industry standards, so we are confident that our IT Managed services will far exceed your expectations.
Our Managed IT Services Advantage
- Managed Services enhance your productivity, decrease risk and keep costs under control allowing you to make the most of your IT investment.
- Using Managed IT Services you’ll avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs.
- IT managed services will give you faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime.
- You’ll feel as though you have an in-house IT Support team - with an investment you can afford.
- You’ll be able to budget for IT Support just like rent or insurance.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind.
Here is a sample of our testimonials from some of our many satisfied customers:
- "The level of competency at Phoenix Austec has been invaluable to us. We have been through very crucial implementations, and thanks to the team at Phoenix Austec, it has gone without a hitch. Our account rep, Brooke, has made life very easy, by arranging all of our hardware and software needs, as well as having someone out to us, whenever we have been in trouble. Thanks guys for making my life a whole lot easier"
IT Manager, Australian Char Pty Ltd
- "After changing to Phoenix Austec from our previous IT support providers, we have noticed a significant improvement in our network and overall downtime due to everyday IT issues.
In less than a year, Phoenix Austec has proven themselves more than capable of handling all of our IT requirements in a timely and efficient manner, day or night.
I have no hesitation in recommending Phoenix Austec for all IT requirements."
General Manager, Fleetmark